Header Ads Widget

80+ Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English


 Short cool status

Whatsapp Status: Images & whatsapp statuses , Today We are Sharing Here a Large number of Life Whatsapp Status with You. In Everyone’s Life Ups & Downs Comes. In that moments Some people like to use Whatsapp Status to show their Feelings. Here We Have given a Unique Collection of Life Whatsapp Status. You can also check more best status by clicking the link below.

English Whatsapp status

Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English


I am single because
I am saving my self
For someone who
Deserves me

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.

My attitude is based on how you treat me.


I love your soul
More than your face


I am only Responsible
For what i say, not for
What you understand


The Biggest slap to your
Enemies is your  success.


Fake friends are like shadows,
They follow you in the sun
and love you in the dark


Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English

If you can't convince
them, confuse them.


Tom and Jerry taught me that
life is boring without enemies

I don't need to explain myself
Because i know I'm Right

Sometimes a hug is all you need.
to make you feel better


Don't be pushed around by the Fears
In your mind. Be led by dreams in your heart.


My whole day, clouds in the sky,
rain _ I just gave you, I only listened to you.
Good night, In your hands,
A, my happy dreams, ton get the one you want,
to lose it, the rain wanted you back


Loyalty is not a word
Its a lifestyle


Just because a decision hurts,
Doesn't mean that it was the
wrong decision

English Status

Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English

The past is your lesson.
The present is your Gift
The future is your motivation.


Trust yourself.
you know more than
you think you do.


I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

U left me hanging, so I’ll leave u guessing.

Don’t follow ur dreams, follow me.

life Without Is Like Broken Pencil, There Is No Point.

Life Is Made Of Ever So Many Partings Welded Together.

Life Is Like Photography. We Develop From The Negative.

Forget The Day’S Troubles Remember The Day’S Blessings.

For more  Click here


What Ever You Decide To Do, Make Sure It Makes You Happy.

Forget What Hurt You But Never Forget What It Taught You.

My attitude is dependent upon the way u treat me.

Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English

Strength & growth come only through continuous effort & struggle.

I’m the greatest, I said that even before I was.

Eagles come in all shapes & sizes, but u will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.

Only I can change my life. No one will be able to do it for me.

Attitude is everything, so pick up a good one.

Treat me like a game, & I’ll show u how it’s played.

The person who really loves u sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, how hard u are to handle. but still wants you in his life

I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks tell them: I’m outstanding.

If u show me u don’t give a fuck, I’ll show u that I’m better at it.

Be as picky with men, as u are with selfies.

Have u ever seen a hater doing better than u? Me neither.

A positive mental attitude asks: “How can it be done?” instead of replying “It can’t be done”.

I have an ATTITUDE that is beyond your LEVEL.

Never interrupt me when I’m trying to ignore u.

Being in a Range Rover is better than being in a relationship.

I’m only responsible for what I say not for what u understand.

Struggle until ur haters ask: when you’re hiring?

Attitude is everything, try picking a good one.

Damages don’t get repaired by sorry, they get repaired by your behavior and efforts!! no need for sorry!! bear with it

Character is the result of two things: mental attitude & the way u spend ur time.

I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.

If someone is dumb enough to walk away from u, be smart enough to let them go.

Attitude determines the altitude of life.

There are two type of people in life :1. Who chase you 2. Whom you chase. But sometimes you should stop chasing people, wait and have a look at the one chasing you

Work until one day ur signature turns to an autograph.


Attitude is like pregnancy: Ur efforts to hide it will go in vain.

What they call u is one thing. What u answer reflects ur attitude.

Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down. EVER.

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.

When people ask what I do. I say whatever it takes

You’re lucky if u found a person compatible with ur nonsense attitude.

If someone tells you that you are ugly.. well, just be nice and say.. excuse me.. I’M NOT YOUR MIRROR..

Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.


Sometimes, all you need,
is a good company.


Never stop believing in hope
because miracles happen every day


Start everyday with a new hope.
leave bad memories behind and have
faith for a better Tomorrow.

 English Whatsapp status


Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English


3stupid stages of life
Teen age:
Have time + Energy.
but no money
working age:
Have money + energy.
but no time
Old age:
have time + money..
but no energy


Time is more valuable than money.
You can get more money,
but you can not get more time.


Be careful who you invest your time in,
Wasted time is worse than wasted money


Business is the art of extracting money
from another man's pocket without resorting to violence.


Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.

When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.

I’m poor. I can’t pay attention in class room.

Life will give u exactly what you need, not what you want.

Yeah U – The one reading my status, Get Lost!

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.

Enjoy life. It comes with expiry date.

I didn’t change, I just grew up. You should try it once.

I’m not arguing, I’m simply tried to explaining why I’m Right.

I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle.

Short Cool Whatsapp Status in English

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it.

Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.

The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket.


Post a Comment

0 Comments