Header Ads Widget

sad poetry in urdu 2 lines without images

sad poetry in urdu 2 lines without images



He died in a very religious fellowship
There will be an age where you will see a few ants
The color of your CIVB is happy, but it does
What you see and what you see

The way you connect
Stomping in the search for strings
I lost your fingerprint
I searched for lingerie

This is the eye when the name is fair and it is the relegation season
You may have fun and have a rainy season
Sad jam like an iceberg
In thoughts if you and the weather is bearish


You missed the job I miss you
If you go to Menjak I miss you
You don't have any of my heart
You were dashing and you missed

It is neither time nor heaven
Wherever you are, not where you are
There was a sign indicating the star
Tarsus Guy Hen Casey Men-E-Rhein Dean


You will find me lost when you come
In loneliness, dreams are only dreams
I wish decorate my work
My job is only bookshelves

Every time multifunctional CJ
Looking forward to see you
Don't talk about your departure
Your scent is such a conversation


At night Yoon remembered that you lost in my heart
Let spring sneak into Jess Warren
As the seas roll, the wind blows
AJ stupid reader for patients

Post a Comment

0 Comments