Header Ads Widget

English Sad Poetry- Sad Poetry sms 2019

English Sad Poetry- Sad Poetry sms 2019


English Sad Poetry- Sad Poetry sms 2019



People who took me away in my life
Compassionate. They have no choice but to come and cry at my death

.......................

Just a plea when leaving the yard
Never doubt my friendship


As soon as I was lying, the men stood in the line of enmity and lied to me
The friend was not even a young boy yet


Now you can spend some time
Forgotten Shafaq left for the happiness of all of you


Take care of the yourself while you are still young
But what did this lie to me in front of everyone?


By doubting my integrity
The slap hit my mouth
Dude this didn't do well


Give shades to all without meaning
Although full of cucumbers


The hundredth degree is better
Kicker from my friends too

Was considered to be a bad wind
It was sunny in the desert

He said, "Whoever has his own
He became the most ignorant

Of the one whom you broke from love
It was in love that he became more dishonest

I had heard that some people are sincere in the world
Whatever we got was a fraud

The pulse sinks
The breathing breaks
Time goes by
Pain wins
The hand comes out of nothing

Post a Comment

0 Comments