Header Ads Widget

New Year Wishes | Quotes | Images | Sms

New Year Wishes | Quotes | Images | Sms:




New Year Wishes:festivals and events are so fascinating, isn’t it? One euphoric event that is nearing is the new yr 2019. So, what have you deliberate this time? have you ever invited friends and circle of relatives for a get-together or have you planned to hit the dance floor with your loved ones at a club or disc? nicely, something your plan is, don’t forget to extend the new yr 2019 wishes to all of your nicely-wishers, buddies, loved ones, colleagues at your place of work, friends, bosses, and own family the new year wishes. you can send them excellent happy new year 2019 wishes, funny new yr wishes, new yr wishes in English, new year wishes in Hindi, excellent new year messages from the listing of wishes we've got attached below.

all the wishes, quotes, and messages we have noted below under separate headers are all handpicked and are the great out of the lot. As your contact listing will receive those wishes from you, it's going to make their day and will carry a extensive smile on their lips. So, what are you waiting? pick up your favorite happy new year wishes and spread the grins.

new year wishes

"Best New Year Wishes"

  • Let’s bid goodbye to the old year with a smile on our lips and warmth in our heart and welcome the New Year 2019 with happiness and new aspirations. Wish you a Happy New Year.


  • Here comes another year to fill yourself with all the happiness and prosperity of the world. I wish in this upcoming year many cheerful moments to you and your family.



  • Last year was an exceptional year for me because I had a precious you in my life. This year I wish to continue this relationship with a little more excitement and positivity.



  • I wish you to have a fabulous year ahead. Wish you all the love and luck. Happy New Year



  • May this New Year bring you more courage and vigor to fight the hardships of life. May all your dreams and aims come true.



  • Wishing you fun, frolic, celebration, happiness, luck, goodies, and success this upcoming year.



  • May every day of your new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family.



  • The countdown has begun, and it’s the time to welcome the year with a fresh mind and soul. Have a rocking year.



  • Hope you have crackling celebrations this year. Have many cheerful memories, pleasant experiences, and lovable relationships.




  • More blessings are on your way this year. Have beautiful memories, treasured moments, and many blessings this coming year.



  • They say everything looks better in the morning. Well, the new year is your new morning. Everything will look better then. Happy New Year!



  •  Your friendship has been true blue. Hope you will be happy the new year through. Happy New Year!



  •  Good friends are like real pearls- hard to find. Thank you for being there for me. May you have the best new year possible.



  •  May the new year bring you what you have given me this past year- great friends, and great times. Happy New Year!



  •  We fought, we laughed, and we cried this past year. May the new year bring you the same wonderful friendship we have enjoyed. Happy New Year.



  • The old year is almost gone. May the new year bring you joy, success, and love.



  •  The new year wipes away all the mistakes and pain of the old. Look forward to better things and do not look back at the mistakes of the past. You are getting a fresh start. Happy New Year!



  •  Your entrance into my life this past year has given me so much. May you find all the beauty and love you have given me in the coming new year. Happy New Year!



Funny New Year Wishes


  • If I have made you upset, I am sorry. If I have done wrong to you, then also I am sorry. May this year give me another chance to do it over again.

  • Every new year I take a resolution to shed 20 pounds. And I do that as well. But the problem is I gain 30 pounds. Wish me luck for this year again my friend.

  • I wish you peace, luck, love, laughter, happiness, blah blah blah… oh, forget it! Let me wish you lots of girl-friends, booze, night out’s, and lastly, may you win lotto this time.

  • This year I resolve to stay away from the people who made me crazy last year. And you are one of them. Don’t take me wrong, you just made my life worth living.

  • Before I get drunk, fall on the floor dancing crazily, lose my phone, and get arrested, let me wish you all the best for the coming year. Happy New Year to you.

  • Here is a wish for you from someone who is so dashing, sweet, cute, intelligent, smart, witty, amazing personality, best at heart, blah blah blah. happy new year wishes for friends

  • May this year bring you more problems, more troubles, more tears, and more pains. Don’t take me wrong dear. I just want you to be a stronger person. I am always with you.

  • This year I have not gossiped, lost my temper, went greedy and grumpy, not complained, cursed, eaten any chocolate, did not smoke, did not use my credit card. Next year I need your help.

  • Don’t ask me what is my new year resolution because I don’t have. You don’t need that crap when you are so perfect and adorable. Just kidding! What is your dear friend?

  • May this year you come up with more innovative excuses to bunk your classes, make a fool of your teachers, and to miss your working days. Let us enjoy the coming year together this way.

  • My dear friend, may you live in a world of peace, little violence and a lot of sunshine. Here is to you wishing you all the best in this coming new year.

  •  Every year we say goodbye to the old new year and welcome the new one. One thing that stays the same is your friendship. May you have all the rewards this new year can afford.

  • You have redefined the definition of generosity and compassion, and I have been fortunate to be a part of your gift to the world. Happy New Year to a person who redefines what it means to be human.

  • In this coming year may you achieve all your goals and be given more than you have given out. Happy New Year my friend. It is a joy to know you.

  • New years’ come and the go but my wish for you remains the same- have a Happy New Year.

  • Who knows what the new year will bring. But may it come with enough challenges to inspire you to accomplish great things. Look forward to a great year and enjoy.

  • May the new year bring you more of what this old year brought you- happiness, love, success and all your dreams. Have a great year.
  • Hey sis, you have been more than a sister to me. You have been a great friend as well. May you have a very great new year and a whole lot of happiness.

  •  You have been my rock throughout the years. You have dried my tears, encouraged me when I was down, celebrated my victories. How can I thank you? You deserve the very best this new year can bring, Mom.

  • May you have the best new year you ever had Grandma. You have made my life better for being in it. I love you.

Happy New Year Wishes In Urdu & Hindi


  • Aapko naye saal ki hardik shubhkamnayein. Eeshwar kare aapke liye is saal ka har din ek nayi Khushi lekar aaye. Bhagwan kare aap kabhi chunautiyo se na ghabrayein aur aapmein sahansheelta humesha badhe.

  • allah kare naye varsh mein nayi pahal ho aur kathin zindgi aur saral ho. Jo saal beet gaya use bhool jayoiye aur naye saal ko gale lagayiye.

  • Kaash is saal apke sare sapne poore ho jayein. Yahi dua karte hain hum rab se ki ye naya varsh aapke Jeevan mein an ginat khushiya le ke aaye aur ek khush haal zindgi de.

  • Naya varsh apko Khushi aur sampannta de. Khoob sara pyaar aapko mile aur kamyaabi aapke kadam choome. Naye varsh ka naya sooraj aapke liye sunahra pal ho aur samay aapke sath rahe


  • Bhula do beeta hua pal, gale lagao naya pal, hanso aur hansao chahe jo bhi ho jaye kyuki khushiya leke aayega ye naya kal. Ek nayi muskan ke sath, naya sal Mubarak.

  • Naya savera ek nayi kiran ke sath, naya din ek oyari muskan ke sath, aapko ye naya sal Mubarak ho, meri dher saari duao ke sath. Naya saal pe apko shubhkamnaye.

  • Is naye saal mein jo tu chahe wo tera ho, har din khoobsoorat ho, raatein roshan ho, kamyabi choome kadam tere humesha, naya saal Mubarak ho tuje mere yar.

  • Naye saal ki nayi subah laayi nayi khushiyo ki saugat, sukh samridhdhi ka ho ram rajya, sapno ko mile ek naya aayam. Ap sabhi ko Nav varsh ki hardik shubh kamnaye.

  • Apki aankho mein saje hai jo bhi sapne, aur dil mein chupi hai jo bhi tamannayein, ye naya varsh une sach kar jaye, aapke liye yahi hai meri shubh kamnaye.

  • Fool khilte rahe Jeevan ki raah mein, Khushi chamakti rahe aapki aankho mein, har kadam pe mile khushiyo ki bahar aapko, ye dost deta hai naye saal ki shobh kamnaye aapko.

Best New Year Messages


  • May the dawn of new year fill you with new hopes. All the very best from me and my family.

  • May you get all the worldliness and precious moments to enjoy life in a better way and the blessings of God always be with you.

  • I extend you warm wishes from the bottom of my heart for this new year.

  • Let this year bring new joy and fun to your life. Wish you a bright and magnificent year ahead.

  • Wish you success and prosperity. All the very best for a peaceful and joyous year.

  • I wish you and your family to have an everlasting happiness and prosperity.

  • May this year be the best year for you. I am always with you through your tough times and happy moments. A blessed new year to you.

  • Let us make the upcoming year equally flying with colors and successful for both of us.

  • May GOD bring a shine of happiness and everlasting joy in your life this year.

  • Have a joyful, prosperous, and a healthy new year ahead.
  •  My brother, it as been a great life through the years. We had some great moments together. Let’s make some more during this new year. Have a great year and see you soon.

  •  Hey Pops. You taught me how to celebrate the new year by being the best person possible. I thank you and owe you a lot. Have a Happy New Year

  •  The New Year comes with its message of hope and inspiration. May you have a beautiful new Year. Happy New Year to you all!

  •  May the New Year hep you write a beautiful chapter in your life. Wishing you all the best, Happy New Year!

  •  Even though we can’t be together this year, I am thinking of you and all our New Years celebrations. Since we cannot be together this year I hope your new year brings you the best time of your life.

  •  We have been through thick and thin this past year. But I wouldn’t change a moment of it. Have a great new year and may you receive all the joy you can handle.  Happy New Year!

  •  When every old year closes a new one begins. Let the worries of the past go and focus on what is ahead.  May you have a great new year. Happy New year!

  •  With each new year we are given a chance to right wrongs; fix mistakes and change our paths. Make the most of this new opportunity and have a great year. Happy New year!

  •  Those who look back do not see the obstacles in the road ahead. Keep your eyes focused on where you are going, not where you have been. Have a great New Year.

  • We can’t change the past. Put your mind on the present to ensure you have a great future.  Have a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments